Benefits of Goat's Milk Lotion
Vitamins & Minerals ~ Goat's milk is packed full of vitamins and minerals that help to nourish, heal & rejuvenate the skin.
- Vitamin A : Increases cell renewal which helps reduce the signs of aging
- Vitamin C: Improves healing and reduces redness
- Vitamin E: Increase elasticity making the skin feel firmer
- Lactic Acid: Lightly exfoliates the skins surfaces which has a softening effect on the skin.
- Probiotics: Good bacteria the consume the bad bacteria & fungus on your skin
- Enzymes: Digest cellular debri on the
skin that can make the skin look dull & dehydrated
- Balance PH ~ Goat's Milk is very close to the natural PH of healthy human skin. If the PH of your skin is out of balance it can cause a lot of problems! If your skin PH is too low your skin is more prone to bacteria & fungal infections. If your PH is too high it may leave your skin dry, sensitive and more prone to eczema! Goat's Milk lotion may help return your skin to a natural PH!
What Makes OUR Lotion Special?
Goat's Milk is the 1st ingredient in our lotion & soaps!
All too often you see people selling "goat's Milk products" where the milk is NOT the main ingredient! Using water as the main ingredient will reduce the cost but you also minimize the benefits from the milk!
Contains additional Vitamin E to help heal and nourish your skin!
Goat's milk & Alvacdo Oil contains Vitamin E but I have found adding a little extra may help maximizes the healing power of our lotion! Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin.
We use a paraben & formaldehyde FREE preservative
Parabens have the potential to act like estrogen compounds in the body. These substances, when consumed in high volumes, have been found to pose an increased cancer risk.
Formaldehyde, which has recently classified as a known carcinogen, is released over time by many common preservatives. The preservative we use, Optiphen, does NOT contain formaldehyde!
(*Surprisingly, formaldehyde releasing preservatives are found in MANY name brad skin care produces you can buy at the store! Try doing a Google Search about it!*)
* We do NOT use Alcohol or Petroleum in our lotion
* We use ONLY 100% Pure & Unrefined Shea Butter
Our Customers have reported our lotion helped with :
Bug bites & Burns: Lactic acid and fatty acids found in our lotion can help to soothe itching & speed the healing of your skin.
Sensitive Skin: Our lotion does not contain additives like alcohol or
petroleum which can be drying and/or irritating to sensitive skin.
Acne & Eczema: Milk has antiinflammatory properties that can help reduce redness from skin conditions that cause a dry, itchy or red patches. Our lotion is gentle on the skin and the nourishing effects can help repair skin from the inside out.